Re: Serious reaction to Prascend? (Vet called)

rebecca.ann.crowe@...

Thank you. It was a very scary few hours. I'm mostly thankful it is not likely to be an outcome of starting Prascend because I'm so hopeful that will help him in the long run.
I suspect he has an abscess on his front left and, while he was okay two nights ago, is not bearing weight on that foot once we got him standing. His reaction could have been the intense pain.  My farrier is coming this morning.  Fingers crossed that we can get his trim updated (I was excited for that too).  If not, we'll get the others and come back to him when he's feeling better.
--
Becky Crowe
Luck, Wisconsin, USA
Joined July 2019