Re: Updated pics post-trim (Soozee's Case History - Thunder's Case History - Updated with X-rays - Frodo's Case History)

rebecca.ann.crowe@...

Thank you, Lavinia!
Yes, she is coming back in less than two weeks to continue with Sooz and Thunder and touch up with Frodo (his trim opened up an abscess too). She did trim what she could on Thunder's RF with him standing, especially to bring his toe back.  She was able to do a bit on the foot with the abscess, but it hadn't opened yet. He's in boots in the meantime. We don't bute for abscesses since it never helps the pain anyway.
I will continue to post updates as we move along. Thank you again for the support and information.  It is greatly appreciated, and it feels good to be taking steps forward.
--
Becky Crowe
Luck, Wisconsin, USA
Joined July 2019