Re: When to retest after starting prascend trial

jmc

Lavinia - thanks for the advice. The Redmond is mixed with plain salt so I'm using that up before going to just plain loose salt (at this point the Redmond is less than 1/3);  I forgot to note on the CH that I do supplemeny copper and zinc; he is on a lot of supplemnts for his PSSM2, haven't sorted out the best way to note that. He needs a boatload of magnesium (various types) due to his muscle issues. He is complicated, but what he is getting is working for him.

Bit when should we retest? Will do the full panel, as I want to ensure his IR is still under control as well.

--
Jodi
June 2018

Yankee Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jodi%20and%20Yankee