Dancer updated case history

Patricia Evans

Hi,
I just updated Dancer's case history with her newest lab results; could someone review and comment, please?. My vet wants me to restart her on thyroid medication because her insulin is elevated again, but I am not comfortable doing that since she does not need to lose any more weight. Her feet seem comfortable for now, but since she foundered in July last year, I'm concerned she is at a higher risk this year during the seasonal rise. She is currently at 1 mg Prascend. The blood work tests are too pricey to afford to have them done monthly to monitor her levels, so I've mainly been going on symptoms and her Prascend was increased on 6/15/19 based on symptoms such as increasing crest, goopy eyes, etc. All suggestions are appreciated!
--
Patricia
North central Florida

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Patricia%20and%20Dancer%20and%20Nathan