Re: Numbers just in should I increase Pergolide for Pabatsa?


Laura and Pabatsa in CA
 

Dr. Kellon,

Pabatsa is scheduled for his annual dental exam/float on 8/22. Would it be wise for me to postpone until the numbers drop down? Also, I had titers run for WNV, etc. in May (in my CH).
He would need to receive an EHV since titer was low. Should I postpone that also?
--
Laura and Pabatsa in California
Feb 2012
Case History https://ecir.groups.io /g/CaseHistory/files/Laura%20a nd%20Pabatsa ( https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Laura%20and%20Pabatsa )
Pabatsa's Photos https://ecir.groups.io /g/CaseHistory/album?id=1740 ( https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=1740 )

Join main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.