Re: Blood work results and confused!

Sherry Morse

Hi Cheryl,

You couldn't delete the old case history because Tanna loaded it for you so I've done that.  I also put the new case history in your folder - https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Cheryl%20and%20Jewel%20Port%20Alberni%20BC%20Canada

I'm not sure why but the link in your signature goes to the main CH folders listing so can you check that the above link is correct and if so put that one into your signature.

Even though I moved it you're still the author on the current CH so when you go to update it next time you should be able to delete that file with no issues.