False positive insulin results

Cheryl Oickle

I challenged Jewels last result of 1422 and her specimen was sent to Cornell Labs. Her new result came back at 32.84uIU/L with their reference range between 10.0 and 40.0.  I am much happier with this result.  Clinically as per her picture she looks amazing.  Her ACTH as reported at 8.2 in her case history although increased remains in the normal seasonal rise range.  Given this new info, would you still recommend an increase in her pergolide? Form 1 to 2 mg during the seasonal rise.  I will update my case history in two weeks as I am away, and as well Jewel will NOT be exercised during this time. My vet is not sure now given this new information
--
Cheryl and Jewel
Oct 2018