Re: Welcome Joy and Willie (aka FLS Boxcar Willie)

Joy V

Thanks so much Bonnie.  My 21 y.o. QH gelding just tested positive for PPID this month.  He is on Prascend (1 pill per day) and vet wants to re-test after the seasonal rise.  I have been working on my case file, but there are so many holes in it, it's taking me a bit of time.  I need to tape my horse to see what he weighs at this point.  I had started him on a "diet" prior to the testing.  He was also already on Cal Trace + b/c I can't test the hay at my barn.  Working on getting my own hay, but have to figure out where I can store it (my husband & I are renters).

I hope to get everything on the site by the end of this month.

I have been reading and reading ECIR though for over a month now.  It's amazing all the information & I've learned so much.  I will work on getting my case file done.  I'm going to get pictures when my trimmer comes this month again.

Thank you again!

Joy

--
Joy and Willie