Re: How Can I Balance the Need to Lose Weight with the Need to Graze?

Julie Thomas

LOL - you hit the nail on the head, Bonnie....it's difficult for ME to restrict them.  Now I feel like I've been killing them with "kindness" (before I found this group) and need to reverse, but it's hard.  Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one that feels this way!  I'll bite the bullet and get couple 1" hay nets; maybe I can find a way to secure them in the PortaGrazer buckets (without the insert) so the PGs aren't a total loss.
--
- Julie Thomas
September 2018, Seabeck, WA