Re: 2nd try please. Plutón diagnosed PPID too

Maria Duran

Hi Lavinia,

Thank you so much for your reply. I also considered a positive for PPID but not long ago I think I read that older horses had a natural higher ACTH so I was a bit confused about if maybe a big part of this rise was due to it or not.

You can't see his current dose of Prascend because he will be starting this week on it. I will update the CH as soon as he begins

I wasn't sure about titrating at the end of december or begining so thank you for clarifying. He doesn't show clear symptoms, the owner told me that he had a lower energy some days and was asked for a test as a routine control because of his age. We didn't expect the result.

Thank you!😊

--
María Durán Navarro
Dec 2017