Re: Hidding Prascend

Lynn

Hi Jennifer,

I would be concerned that a prune's moisture will be an issue.  According to my veterinarian Prascend tabs are VERY moisture sensitive and the tablet could not be put into a prune ahead of time.

Thanks for noting that. I should have clarified that the barn owner where i board Relevante did not put the pergolide in the prune until right before she hand fed it to him so we didn't have to worry about the moisture aspect. If pergolide doses have to be put in treats ahead of time i would definitely go for Lorna's suggestion with the peanut shells.
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio