Re: Hidding Prascend

Sherry Hite

I make my own flax treats for hiding prascend or capsules. I believe the recipe is on the ECIR site. The ingredients are stabilized ground flax, unsweetened applesauce, cinnamon, and water. They are really easy to make and my house smells like fresh baked cookies when I make them.  I separate weekly supplies into baggies and freeze them.  I take a bag each week to the barn and keep in my small fridge.  I slit a hole in the side, put the pill in, and smoosh back together.  I give the treat with the pill first and follow up with another treat without a pill. It has worked beautifully so far and they are inexpensive to make.  If you don’t find the recipe on the site, private message me and I will be happy to send it to you.
--
Sherry & Pepper, August 2015, No. Calif

Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sherry%20and%20Pepper

Photo Album:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=5798  .