Re: did turning out too early cause more hoof abscesses?

Candice Piraino

HI Natalie-

I also m in full agreement with more movement is better as both Lorna and Dr. Kellon have already stated.

In regards to your farrier and vet. Well we all have different opinions in which we are entitled to right? I suggest you ask them WHY they believe this horse be stalled and see what they say for it. Its always best to dig deeper and always ask questions, instead of just doing what I am told. When I investigate further and educate myself, I am better prepared to be a better ambassador to my equine partner and their welfare and health!

Good luck and hope it works out for your horse the best way possible, no matter what!

--

~ Candice

Primary Response Team

September 2018, Summerfield, FL