Re: Can I feed soaked Timothy pellets to my Cushings and IR horse instead of soaked beet pulp as a carrier for minerals, flax, and Vitamin E supplementation? Thanks!

Great information, thank you very much!

One question about the Triple Crown products, when I was looking at some of the lab results they were pretty consistently "off" from what Triple Crown said they were, for example I am currently feeding Triple Crown Lite and they said it should be about 9%, but from the lab results on file it was up closer to 14%.

Most of the timothy labs I see in there range from about 5-9, which is still better than the TC Products IMO...

--
Cari Johnson
San Diego, CA

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Cari%20and%20Rio