Re: Help with Foundering Mare - New Member

Tanna

Hi Shannon

There are a couple alternative options noted above (ACLAR and Jiaogulan) but if APF is not doable for you you might have easier access to the following less potent option: EnduraGin
https://www.omegaalphastore.com/product/enduragin/?c=ceeb2f2287b2

It was discussed fairly recently in this thread
https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/topic/1054338#243603

I have been giving this while reintroducing pergolide to my mare (after a mini break) and increasing her dose. She did not go off her feed at any point when I first started it but she really struggled with other more neurological and physical side effects. It might be a coincidence but no issues this time around.

--
Tanna

April 2019, (Yahoo Group member 2008)
Langley, BC, Canada