Re: Logan Insulin increase

Sherry Morse

Hi Irene,

You can do a search in the messages for Insulinwise but off the top of my head most people haven't had any luck with using it.  It would be very helpful to us if you could update your case history with what Logan is currently eating as well as the test results because in looking it over I see a few things that could be tightened up in his diet but I don't know if that data is accurate or not.  One thing it would be helpful to know is when was his most recent bloodwork done (not only the date but time of day and when was it in relation to being fed a grain meal).