Re: Any pelleted feed out there with no extra iron added?

I have been feeding Soyhull Pellets for years. They are not as tasty as the Stabul 1 pellets and they have no additional minerals/ingredients added to them for balancing. However, Soyhull pellets are a safe feed for IR horses and I pay about $7 per 50 lb bag. You have to do some searching by phone and word of mouth to find a mill that has soyhull pellets on hand.

You need to locate a true feed mill (sometimes the term Elevator is in the mills name) that sell feed to farmers. They also may be making their own feed mixes for horse, goats, cows. The pellets is a common ingredient in feed mixes and may also be sold to farms by the ton. Mills that have soyhull pellets will fill bags for you and charge you by the pound.
--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Group Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA