Re: prevacox vs phyto quench (also Cur-ost)

Sorry Lorna, I'm looking at my old posts and noticed I missed replying to you.  Just in case it helps someone I'll reply to this old thread.
We are using the Curost EQ Pure
https://nouvelleresearch.com/index.php/product/cur-ost-eq-pure

I've been very happy with it but am reevaluating it due to cost.  Trying the Phyto Quench pellets since they are tasty now. and I noticed it also has Tumeric.
He started being ouchy this fall and I thought it was the arthritis getting worse.  Turns out it was an abscess and I've been lax on my oversight.
I'll be uploading my updated case history and bloodwork in a few days.