Please send new vitamin supplement

Cheryl Oickle

Edited

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:c4f11e60-c1f9-4e08-ad6a-b29d3162b80e
--
Cheryl and Jewel
I hope this worked!  I am seeking feed back on this supplement. I currently feed Dr Reeds pellets and I know there is a bit of molasses as the binder.  When I look at the analysis on this supplement it seems to far exceed Dr Reeds.  The vet feels Jewel might be a bit selenium deficient I live on Vancouver Island and this new supplement has much more.  As well it is lower in iron and manganese which I found impressive.  The price is reasonable and more economically feasible.  I have tried numerous times to feed Mad Barn amino Trace wiith no luck. She refuses even a trace of a pellet.

Thank you

Oct 2018
Port Alberni BC Canadahttps://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Cheryl%20and%20Jewe