Re: sudden disinterest in timothy pellets - Cavalor

I found there is a Cavalor dealer within reasonable driving distance here in West Michigan. So I have bought a couple of bags of Cavalor Fiber Force. For now it working to get my gelding to clean up his feed a bit quicker. Just a bit over a "Cup" per meal. His minerals are split into AM/PM, the carrier is soyhull pellets and also has a bit of safe chopped hay added to dilute the taste of the large amount of Phosphorus needed to balance the Calcium levels in his hay.

I have found that Brewers yeast (Animed) seems to be quite tasty. Also Fenugreek powder seems to be appealing.
--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Group Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA