Re: Chasteberry question

Thank you Dr Kellon...that is the only thing I could glean from everything I read. Having dealt with a Newfoundland with cushings and going round and round with vets who insisted she only needed her Rx med once every 24hrs only to find how quickly the half life was in the system and she needed it every 12hrs...every single day....this didn't make sense to me. I realize Chasteberry doesn't work the same but I gave it to her alongside her compounded med and never gave her a break. It just didn't make sense to me. But this is my longest living horse I have owned and he just started showing symptoms this past summer where I needed to body clip him so I hadn't planned on doing labs til spring when I get the vet out to test my IR mare.

--
Nancy and Akira
3/20/2018  Burkesville KY

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Akira