Re: Yayo very sore after the trim

Nancy C

Edited

I believe I wouldn´t be comfortable doing so because I feel I break his owner´s trust and I have conquered a lot with him so I don´t want to put him at risk.
Good instincts Maria.

Just a reminder to all, as stated in the ECIR Group Terms of Use, you need to be the owner or have permission to post anything about a horse.

As it states on our ECIR Group home page:

PLEASE READ THE ECIR GROUP TERMS OF USE and PRIVACY POLICIES.  By joining this group, using ecirhorse.org or other ECIR Groups products, you agree to the terms and conditions of these policies.

Everyone's heart is in the right place, wanting to help horses. Just need permission to do so, if you are not the owner.

--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2020 NO Laminitis! Conference, October 22 - 25, Harrisburg, PA