locked Re: Yayo very sore after the trim

gypsylassie

Maria, I know it's been said before, but I'll say it again.  The horses in your care are very fortunate to have you as their caretaker.   You are such a wonderful horsewoman and are doing everything in your power to help them, under some difficult conditions.  I know I would feel very lucky indeed if I had you caring for Chappie.  I have always had my horses at home, but if I ever did have to board them I would feel very relieved to have someone like you caring for them.
Laura K Chappie & Beau over the bridge
2011 N IL