locked Re: Yayo very sore after the trim

Maria Duran

Laura,

You trusting me to have taken care of Chappie is one of the most beautiful things I could hear. It is a honor that someone entrusts you with her most loved animal and a big responsability, so thank you very much for your words.

I don't believe I derserve your admiration at all, I feel very clumsy so many times and the help I can give to horses is thanks to this group, I would be lost without Dr. Kellon's courses, including you with your wonderful knowledge and advice and always ready to help and say this kind of empowering things.

Thank you very much. You made me feel better.

--
María Durán Navarro
Dec 2017

Plutón´s Case History