Re: FYI for those feeding Triple Crown Lite; feed recipe variability

Shannon

My mare has been on Triple Crown Lite for years (with hay tested and supplemented accordingly) and maintained a low insulin for every test (at least annual).  If the feed is fluctuating, I am very concerned.  She is one horse who requires feed to hold even minimal weight, and is losing weight recently.  I was going to bump up the feed a bit, but now I'm not sure what to expect.  Any updated info on this?
--
Shannon and Majik (IR) and Rafiq (PPID/IR, over the rainbow bridge)
Houston 2009

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Shannon%20and%20Majik%20and%20Rafiq

Majik's Photo Album

Rafiq's Photo Album