Recommended magnesium oxide for the emergency diet? Delete other supplements?

laurietrush@...

Can you all recommended where to buy the magnesium oxide please? My local feed store doesn't have anything that's not mixed in with other things. And is there a brand that is better than others? Also, does it matter on the flax?  My mare is eating the beet pulp well but she is dehydrated so the vet wants to let her have the water with it. It is molasses free. I now have hay that she is eating well that has been tested. Can I get help on balancing it out? We are soaking it still. She has been on Nano E for awhile and we have increased her amount. She is also on Equinity (amino acids), EquiBrew (probiotics), Micro Max (pelleted vitamin that has 185 mg of iron) and MSM which I think should be stopped? I started the Micro Max vitamin pellets because I was feeding her just a handful (1 cup) of the Triple Crown Lite. She is a big girl and weighs a least 1200 lbs. I need to ask about her weight when I go in today. They weighed her when she came in 2/13/20. She has been on Triple Crown Lite only as a carrier for her other supplements for while. Trying to get them to stop that and only due the beet pulp - heading down to the hospital - again - shortly. I also had a red mineral block ( I am now suspicious about iron)  but she now has a Himalayan salt in her stall at the hospital. Oh how I wish I'd been better about writing down what I did when...

I have started the case history form but it needs more info. I think she is IR and PPID. I have more bloodwork to upload but am hopelessly not tech savvy and cannot figure it out. I am going to ask for her radiographs today. I'm sorry to put so much in this one post but I am still in panic mode although I am trying to keep breathing.Than you all so much!
--
Laurie R. in Knoxville, TN 2020