Re: FYI for those feeding Triple Crown Lite; feed recipe variability

Trisha DePietro

Hi Laurie. I understand your frustration and disappointment in the feed industry that we trusted. It is a huge letdown and disappointment for us and our horses.  And we feel so guilty that we didn't "know"...... Now that you have found this website, YOU are now empowered to make different choices in nutrition for your horses now and in the future!  Evidenced based information about equine nutrition and management of the IR/Cushings horse will be available here on this site when you can focus and your crisis is over, the moderators and everyone will be here to support you in your future decisions. Hang in there and I hope things begin to improve for your horse soon!

Trisha DePietro
Aug 2018
NH
Dolly and Hope's Case Histories https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Trisha%20and%20Dolly%20-%20Hope