New Member - Need Trim/Balance Mark up if possible by 2/25/2020 #understandingtrim

Mel V

Hi,

I tried to post once before, but realized I didn't have the links to my Case History and Photos in a signature block.

I am new, Bali has been diagnosed with Cushings with the TRH test, the Insulin test was flagged  as IR, but she did not have a fasting test.  I think I got adequate details in her case history. I'll try to get more details uploaded soon, but the lost initial message and I have to get to bed.

Hopefully the case file is a decent start.
--
Mel & Bali
Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Mel%20and%20Bali