Iron overload and IR/PPID - peer reviewed studies?

Joy V

This is probably mainly directed at Dr. Kellon.  I'm in a hoof group online (offshoot of Pete Ramey's) and there is a very interesting thread going about commercial feeds/grains with iron added.  One of the things that keeps coming up is people say they want to see peer reviewed studies because they don't believe iron is bad for a PPID/IR horse.  I have shared what I know and given links to Pete's website (where he quotes Dr. Kellon).  But I wondered if any of these "peer reviewed" studies exists?

(am working on my case study, I apologize.  This weekend I'll get it posted, I swear)

Thanks in advance!
--
Joy and Willie
(aka FLS Boxcar Willie)