Re: Is Spookiness pergolide side-effect?

Andrea, your mentioning that Tasman was spooky when he had active Lyme brings up something I thought I might share.  Twenty years ago, I had a horse which we treated for Lyme, apparently successfully, but we retreated him twice again over the next five or so years.  His symptoms returned, we put him back on doxy and they subsided again for a few years.  The vets weren’t convinced it was a repeat Lyme infection but, at that time, we did not realize that ticks carry other similar diseases as well.  Whatever caused the symptoms we observed was responsive to doxy so, when they reappeared, we retreated.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo