Andersen Feed not in Pelham Tractor Supply again

Irene Collins-Fotino

Hi all,

Well after coming to an agreement with the local Tractor Supply store to order and hold 10 bags
of NuZu for Logan, they have once again "misplaced" five bags of his feed. He has 2 or 3 days
of Stabul 1 left and I am furious and so tired of having to deal with Tractor Supply and worried that my
horse will at some time be without feed. The district manager assured me that we would not be in this
position, yet here we are. How incompetent can people be?? I am going to email Randy
and try to get in touch with Tractor Supply corporate. The district manager is not returning my
calls.
Our barn owner has recently moved all horses to Nutrena ProElite Starch Wise and thinks that it is a great product
but I am wary of switching. Since Stabul 1 was developed for horses with Cushings I would like to
stick with that product. Logan is doing well with his Stabul 1 beet pulp and OTDC. I will check the listing of
Safe Feeds but would also like the opinions of other members.

Thoughts anyone!

Irene & Logan
NRC 2009
Hudson, NH