Re: Target's trim

Pat Gauvreau

Hi Kathie
I’m on island as well. Same trimmer. I think I can help you upload your photos. I use my iPhone to upload. My mares feet look very similar to yours. Don’t be influenced by your vet to put her down. Lavinia can help if you get the photos uploaded. Email me at pgauvreau@... for my phone number and maybe I can walk you through it over the phone as long as the pics are on your phone. Do you take the pics or the trimmer?  She will email them to you if she took them. If they’re on your phone I can help.
Pat
--
Pat and Savannah
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Pat%20and%20Savannah
Photos: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=22028&p=pcreated,,,50,2,0,0