Re: Correct Pergolide dosage before seasonal rise?

Sherry Morse

Hi Dawn,

So a further question - are they being stored inside in a place that wouldn't cause degradation due to heat or exposure to sunlight or air?  I don't use Pet Health so I don't know if they come in a blister pack or a bottle that exposes them to air every time it's opened.

Basically, if we rule out that the pergolide itself could be a problem the only answer is to increase his dose now to what controls the disease and worry about what happens when he's 20 later.