Re: Correct Pergolide dosage before seasonal rise?

Dawn & Qharma

Sherry,

The capsules are being stored in a pill bottle that I keep in the fridge and the prescription was filled 20 days ago so I doubt it's a bad medication.

I have also ruled out false high due to exercise, stress and pain.  Although he has been footsore recently we put glue-on shoes on him 4 weeks ago which has made him increasing more comfortable.

Doing blood work every 3 weeks until his ACTH is controlled is not financially feasible. Since Dr Kellon recommends the number be in the teens and he's in the 100s I feel like 1 mg will not be enough to get it down sufficiently.  But maybe somebody with more experience will be more knowledgeable about that.

Thanks for your help,
Dawn

--
Dawn & Qharma