Re: Need help with long term diet

NinaJW

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 10:03 PM Lorna in Ontario <windybriars@...> wrote:
Hi Nina,

You got it! He's handsome.

to your signature.......remembering to hit Save.

In your other post ,did you mean he is only being fed 8 pounds a day of hay, or did I misunderstand?

--

Lorna  in Eastern  Ontario

 Yes. About 8 lbs is what I can get in the bag plus what he eats in the paddock with his muzzle on. If he eats much more I’ll never get the weight off him. Although I should note I am guessing. I cannot find a scale anywhere except a luggage scale on Amazon which would probably work. Money, money and more money.. lol :) Thanks for the compliment on him. I hope I can get him back to showing his leg stripes and shading. One photo (with snow) is from the winter I first bought him. He was a whale!!!

--
Nina and Jadon
Kentucky 2020