Re: New blood work

Kirsten Rasmussen

It's hard when money is limited, I totally understand.  :)  You just do your best, even if it's not perfect.

If there are any gravel crushing operations near you they might have worn out rubber conveyor belts that they will give away.  These can be anywhere from 2' to 6' wide and 1/2" to 1" thick.  They are awesome for laying down...nothing will budge them or grow through them!  We were able to get some of these where I live for free and although I use it as mats in my pole barn, it would also make good paddock surfacing, although they can be slippery for horses and humans when wet.  They are heavy to move and put in place, too.  Just another option for you to consider.

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History