Stabul 1 availability

Irene Collins-Fotino

Hi all,

I have been able to receive some more Stabul 1 through Tractor Supply, but apparently Anderson Feed is
now charging an additional $20.00 / bag for shipping - which essentially doubles the cost of a 50 lb bag.
Randy has told the District Manager of the Pelham, NH store that west of the Mississippi, Anderson Feed
does not charge shipping, but East of the Mississippi there is not enough demand to justify the cost.

So I am wondering if it is possible for us to somehow get the word out that Stabul has become an integral
part of our horses diet, especially since there is very little safe feed that they can eat that is like a grain.
How can we market Stabul 1 to our barns, colleagues, etc., so that they realize the value of Stabul 1 and
to the extent that they will want to feed it to their horses?

I'm wondering if Anderson Feed has a marketing department and if so, why would they not have an
active marketing campaign for this food. If they do, would it be possible to work with them?
Is it possible to get Randy involved? So many questions.

Chewy is now offering a deep discount - $29.99 vs. their usual price of $40.00 per bag, but that it probaby
a result of the COVID-19 "stimulus" and will probably go up in price once the economy begins to gear up.

Ideas anyone?

--

Irene & Logan
NRC 2009