Re: Stabul 1 availability

Lavinia Fiscaletti

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 11:19 AM, celestinefarm wrote:
Irene, have you spoken directly with Randy regarding shipping charges to TSC in NH? The reason I ask is because my extensive experience with store managers at several TSC is that they don't know what they are talking about. TSC, IMO, has a real problem with supply chain , ordering, and communication. In other words, I wouldn't believe what they are telling you , and it's not because they are deliberately lying, but because their entire communication structure between stores and warehouses is really poor.
Totally agree with Dawn on this as I have had the same experiences with TSC here in RI. Although you may find an employee who is knowledgeable, most are not and it takes a fair amount of work on your part to accomplish anything. This goes for any product that they do not have on their shelf on the day you happen to want to purchase it.

TSC has recently begun to advertise that they are carrying Triple Crown products. I have found the same issues with getting any of the Triple Crown products into the store.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR