Stabul 1 availability

Irene Collins-Fotino

Thank you all for this information. I will call Randy on Monday.
Dawn - I understand the shipping, distribution etc., costs, but interestingly enough Kim is able to get
feed shipped directly to her.
I did speak to Randy earlier this year and he told me that for him to ship to me would be cost
prohibitive for me. If I can't get Stabul at a decent cost, I will have to switch Logan to another
feed - not something I want to do and I'm afraid that might not be good for him.

I'll let you all know how my conversation goes with Randy.

Thanks all!

--

Irene & Logan
NRC 2009