Re: Senior Gelding Diagnosed with cushings and having bladder issues

Jess R

Hi Cindy and Dr. Kellon,

Thank you so much for your responses. He is in need of grain as we speak, is there a certain brand I should get with low calcium? I see you mentioned Triple Crown which he used to be on Triple crown senior.  I will fill in the history report that has all of the tests we have run. I will look into getting the hay tested because I only know that it is a second cut Timothy/Orchard mix.

We used to wet his hay due to his heaves and he didn't really like it. He used to dunk his hay a lot but not so much anymore.

--
Jess in New Jersey 2020