Re: Questions About Bloodwork Scheduled Next Week

Tiffany

Thanks everyone! I heard from my vet this morning and they found the TRH thankfully but he didn't say where they sourced it. With regard to the hay -- he is on a dry lot with his herd and they have a round bale enclosed in a "slow feeder." Its not your typical slow feeder (the squares are not small), but the stable is trying and I appreciate that. Removing him from the hay/herd may create some stress which would skew the results. Its supposed to be cool, gusty winds, and maybe even rainy that day too. I thought hay was ok, just not his ration balancer or outlast. Did I miss something? Will this still interfere with the IR aspect of testing?
--
Tiffany
Lincoln County, MO