Re: Case history and Xrays

Eraffell@...

Hi,

thanks so much. I will cut his feed down, and yes he still has access to grass as i don’t have the option of going grass free. If I were to muzzle him the grass isn’t long enough to go through. But i am setting up a track around his paddock which will have even less grass and will be putting soaked hay out.

I am taking him off advance concentrate as it is nearly all used now and won’t be buying anymore.

Im currently trying to get his blood work results back from vets so will upload when possible.
--
Erika Raffell UK 2019
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Erika%20and%20Robbie