Re: Donkey with Cushings and isn't shedding coat while on Prascend and ACTH is controlled

Leah Bartel

Great, I will send you the hay and straw samples analyses over email. She is in a drylot with a stall they have access to 24/7. The two donkeys seem to share very well. I've never seen the daughter keep Blossom from eating hay. I have not dewormed her recently but her fecal came back showing she had less than 100 eggs so I wasn't planning on deworming her. She gets 1/2 scoop of regular California trace but she doesn't eat it very well so she should for her weight class.
--
Leah
Ohio

Scooter's Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Leah%20and%20Scooter