Re: Zoetis Core EQ Innovator vaccine

millionairess1989

Hi Dawn,

Mill, my 31 year old PPID & IR pacemaker dependent Arabian mare and Jack, my 21 year old IR TN Walker both received the vaccine with no problems along with floating. Mill's was without sedation and Jack's with.

I would have done it last year but didn't find out about the vaccine until after spring vaccinations were given.

Our Zoetis rep spoke at the vet clinic at which I work. She said that the rate of reactions was actually very small compared to some of the other vaccines but I forget the percent. Of course that doesn't help if it's your horse.
--
Jennifer & Mill & Jack
Middle TNĀ  2010

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess