Re: IR/Cushingoid horsekeeping in the Los Angeles area?

coffincomplex@...

Dawn, I don't expect any such issues. I transported them out here from California with no problems. The trip is expected to take 3 days and giving meds is no issue. The horses were born and lived most of their lives in a climate that reaches 110 in the summer. They're certainly better off in a  climate that doesn't include 8 months of snow, ice, frozen mud, and sub-zero temps, not to mention the near- impossibility of finding dry lot for the warm months for the IR guy.
--
Alanna
May 2018