Updated Case History with Bloodwork

Tiffany

Here's the lastest bloodwork for Hollywood via his updated case history. I didn't see a place for the TRH stim test so I noted his ACTH numbers before/after with reference range. I noticed the doctor forgot to include results for the glucose like I asked but did insulin and leptin. He stated the numbers were normal but I did notice the insulin was on the higher side. He did not have breakfast but he pulled the insulin after the TRH stim test, not sure if that matters. It was also cold and windy that day. Doc also said his digital pulse was normal and no response to hoof testers again this time so that was good. I also submitted my hay test to Equi-Analytical for the 603. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for those to run? Then I will work on getting his diet balanced.

Thanks!
--
Tiffany
Lincoln County, MO