Re: Killing grass safely in dirt paddock and under fence line

ferne fedeli

Tara, we tried the 30% Green Gobbler Vinegar this year and it killed everything by the next morning.  The company told me that it should be safe after just a few minutes, but we sprayed in the evening after horses were in their stalls and then their first encounter with the (then dead) grass was the next morning.  However, we now have had a couple of days of very late rain (for us) and the areas are all greening up again.  I think we will use the 20% this next time.
--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

No. California
Case History