Which blood tests and month is best for Savannah?

Pat Gauvreau

Dr Kellon
I’m wondering if the labs are open for blood analysis during the lock down of everything or should I hold off.
I want blood tests and Xrays this summer and want to make sure I tell my new Vet the specific tests I need so I’m ready before the fall rise this year. I want to know the right amount of pergoloide she needs. Hoping June or July are best months to test. She hasn’t had blood tests or Xrays taken since 2018.
Thanks so much.
--
Pat and Savannah
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Pat%20and%20Savannah
Photos: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=22028&p=pcreated,,,50,2,0,0