Updated lab results

Jan Petersen

Hi, RC’s insulin and glucose levels are 84.43 and 128 respectively. I am interested in having a nutrition consult to evaluate his diet and supplements. Can anyone recommend one? Also, any other suggestions to improve these values? I am working on updating his Case History. He is on a dry lot with access to low sugar low carb hay through a slow hay feeder. He only gets 1/4 lb of Stabul 1 am/ pm with a cup of TC 30 at am. He is also getting Vitamin E and California Trace mineral supplement and salt. Flax treats. Thank you for your help. Jan

--
Jan and RC
Stockertown, PA, USA