Re: Asking Again

Kathy Thomas

Thank you, Laura fro your input and concern.
I cannot imagine Donna having any negative experiences at the boarding stable, as the owners are
and staff are very caring and kind.  On the  other hand, you never know.

I do feel that she was stressed, and felt abandoned, and likely developed ulcers.
I have been giving her Omeprazole for about 10 days.  She had no idea why I suddenly disappeared.

I am continuing to be concerned bc, she is skin sensitive and has not fully shed out her winter coat.
Also, there is a disconnect between us.    Hoping my vet has some answers on Tuesday.

--
Kathy 2017 and Donna

Harrowsmith, Ontario

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kathy%20and%20Donna